Thursday, October 6, 2011

Things I Fancy:Tattoos and Random Nonsense

Did I mention I may get a tattoo in the near future? Don't worry, it'll be tasteful, and non-blaring. I really want an anchor tattoo on my hip (Jacky Faber and the dread brotherhood of the Dolphin anyone?) and also some Gallifreyan text from Doctor Who. I love the way Gallifreyan looks. I think it's beautiful and if it was an actual language, I would totally learn it and ditch English altogether (well, you know, except to communicate with my Earthling friends. heh heh.) My friend Sheridan recently stumbled upon this site dedicated to tattoology http://rodeo.net/tattoologist/ and, yes, it has its fair share of weirdness as people can think of the strangest things to permanently engrave in their bodies, but it also has the most crazy awesome tattoos as well.
~Anchors~






 
~Gallifreyan~
 the Doctor's name^ as written in his own language


Gallifreyan writing on the Doctor's crib^
(as seen in "A Good Man Goes To War")

design of the Doctor's fob watch^


 my own design^ (bit on the right is not part of it, I just didn't know what to do with the empty space. haha)

 also one of my designs^ drawn in sharpie on my friend's neck (thanks Hannah!)


No comments:

Post a Comment